Wednesday, January 12, 2011

FIRST DAY!

Hey everyone, this is my France/Paris blog JUST for family. If you're a kid, please show your parents (unless they've already been emailed this link). I'll just post some pictures on here every few days or so, as well as on Facebook! Hope everyone is well! Here are a few pictures from my first day:

This is the street I live on!



The beautiful house I'm living in!


This is my room. In France there are a lot of these guest house type things called "chambre de bonnes" which are actually the rooms for the house maids. My room is in the backyard just a few steps away from the main house.


This is a view of the house from the backyard.


My room! It looks small here but it's actually pretty big because this is only like half of it.

I hope everyone is well and I miss you all! I'll update soon! Goodbye and I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment